2020/2021: Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
SON, Idi-Aba, SON, Ijebu-Ode & SON, Ilaro Admission Form 2020/2021: Ogun State Government Ministry of Health State-Owned Schools of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Exercise Dates and Venues, Closing Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED].
The General Public are hereby informed that the sales of admission forms into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Interested and qualified candidates are to carefully read the registration and admission guidelines outlined below before applying.
2020/2021 Admissions are currently ongoing into the following schools namely:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE
- Examination Date: Friday 23rd October, 2020.
- Venue: School of Nursing Idi-Aba, Abeokuta (within the FMC Idi-Aba premises)
- Time: 7.00 a.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Kindly come with your Printed-out slip, writing materials and face mask
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past questions are available for pickup at the Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!