2020/2021-Postgraduate Scholarship By Singapore Food Agency
Postgraduate Scholarship by Singapore Food Agency (SFA), 2020-21 is open for Domestic Students Singaporean Students
- 13 Sep 2020.
- Domestic Students Singaporean Students
To be taken at (country):
- Singapore Food Agency
The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Agricultural Sciences, AquaCulture, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Seafood Safety, Food Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology taught at Singapore Food Agency The deadline of the scholarhip is 13 Sep 2020.
Postgraduate Scholarship by Singapore Food Agency (SFA), 2020-21 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Seafood Safety
- Food Sciences
- Food Technology
Domestic Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Singapore Food Agency will provide Full-term and Mid-term scholarship that will cover the following benefits:
- Tuition fees and other compulsory fees (Including back-payment of tuition fees and other compulsory fees incurred prior to award).
- Maintenance allowance (From point of award).
- One-way economy class airfare from country of study (For overseas scholarship).
- Other approved expenses incurred in relation to the postgraduate programme.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Currently enrolled/ have applied/ intend to apply for a Master’s/ PhD programme at an established local/overseas university.
- Individuals with work experience/ fresh graduates/ early-career individuals/undergraduates in the final year of study who are interested to contribute to SFA’s mission are welcome to apply for the opportunity .
In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree coursework at Singapore Food Agency. After that, candidates must submit an online application.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!