2020/2021: South Western University Post-UTME Form
South Western University (SWU) post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale
The management of the South Western University (SWU) is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who wish to take up courses in the university this academic year are invited to apply.
Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State, dynamically seeks students with a wide range of interests, talents, goals and experiences and offers excellent academics and multi-faceted support for students at all levels. Application instructions, guidelines and detailed qualifications for applying are as detailed below:
South Western University Degree Courses
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences currently has (5) Departments:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences currently has (4) Departments:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Pure & Applied Physics
- Computer & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Pure And Applied Sciences
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Zoology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
Faculty of Social And Management Science
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations
South Western University Post UTME Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Southwestern University are:
- Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
How to Apply for South Western University Post UTME Form.
- Make a non-refundable deposit of N5, 500 into the university’s bank account.
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic , Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed
- Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Ensure that the name of the applicant matches the name on the bank teller.
- Please write your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Thoroughly proofread your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
Tuition: University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000