2020/2021: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Pre-Degree Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that the management of University of Calabar (UNICAL) has announced it's Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See details below
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL), Calabar, Cross River State Centre for Educational Services (CES) pre-degree programme for 2020/2021 academic session.
UNICAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND COURSES :
- PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
|Duration: One Academic Session in Science, Agriculture and Education (Science)
Location: Pre-degree Directorate
Credit-level passes at not more than two sittings in (WASC/NECO/GCE O/L, NABTEB) English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least a pass in Physics. Students admitted into the Pre-degree programme with a Credit in Agriculture and/or pass in Physics will only be sent to the Faculty of Agriculture on successful completion of the programme.
Applicants awaiting results may also apply. Such applications shall only be considered on receipt of the pending results within the period allowed for such consideration.
Applicants must have 2020 JAMB result.
PRE-DEGREE IN FRENCH STUDIES
Method of Application
STEP 1 First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2020/2021 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- C.E.S application scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank Limited
- FCMB Bank PLC
- Wema Bank Plc
- UBA Bank Plc
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!