2020/2021: University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Admission Form Now Out
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos State (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See below for details on how to apply, requirements, subjects, and application deadline;
THIS PUBLICATION IS GOING TO HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG) FOUNDATION (JUPEB)
1. University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Subjects
2. University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Admission Requirements
3. How To Apply For University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB)
4. University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Duration
5. University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Entrance Examination Schedule
6. University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Application Deadline
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Now Out: The School of Foundation Studies (SFS), University of Lagos (UNILAG), wishes to inform interested and suitably qualified candidates that the sale of application forms for admission into the 2020/2021 academic session of the School has been extended from the initial deadline of Monday, November 16, 2020, till further notice.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Subjects
S/N SUBJECT COMBINATION DESIGNATION
CRS/IRS – Music – Visual Arts SFS01
CRS/IRS – French – Literature In English SFS02
CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English SFS03
CRS/IRS – History – Literature In English SFS04
CRS/IRS – Music – Literature In English SFS05
CRS/IRS – History – Igbo/Yoruba SFS06
CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Visual Arts SFS07
CRS/IRS – History – Visual Arts SFS08
CRS/IRS – Government – Visual Arts SFS09
CRS/IRS – Government – Music SFS10
CRS/IRS – Government – Igbo/Yoruba SFS11
CRS/IRS – Economics – Government SFS12
CRS/IRS – French – Government SFS13
CRS/IRS – Government – History SFS14
CRS/IRS – Government – Literature In English SFS15
Literature In English – Music – Visual Arts SFS16
French – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English SFS17
Government – Music – Visual Arts SFS18
Economics – Government – Literature In English SFS19
Government – History – Literature In English SFS20
Government – Music – Literature In English SFS21
Accounting – Business Studies – Economics SFS22
Accounting – Economics – Geography SFS23
Accounting – Economics – Government SFS24
Business Studies – Economics – Government SFS25
Business Studies – Economics – Geography SFS26
Economics – Geography – Government SFS27
Biology – Chemistry – Physics SFS28
Biology – Mathematics – Physics SFS29
Biology – Economics – Government SFS30
Biology – Economics – Literature In English SFS31
Biology – Chemistry – Economics SFS32
Chemistry – Physics – Mathematics SFS33
Chemistry – Economics – Mathematics SFS34
Economics – Mathematics – Physics SFS35
Mathematics – Physics – Visual Arts SFS36
Mathematics – Economics – Geography SFS37
Mathematics – Geography – Physics SFS38
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Admission Requirements
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
How To Apply For University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB)
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the prospective student's menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry Admission.
- complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
- For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select the appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)):
=N= 25, 000. 00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the Payment Reference Number (PRN)
- Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies, and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, print two copies, and bring along to the entrance examination.
- Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date.
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Duration
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one year program teaching subjects in line with JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the subject combination groupings:
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Entrance Examination Schedule
Information on the examination link and how to access the online exams will be forwarded to each applicant.
Please note that the examination can be attempted wherever the candidate is and at any time within the 2-day period. However, there is provision for applicants to use the CBT center at Distance Learning Institute (DLI), University of Lagos, Akoka on the specified dates. The center will be available from 9 a.m. to 12noon each day.
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time. Results and merit admission will be released on the University website immediately.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Application Deadline
Application opens on Monday, August 24, 2020, and closes on a date to be specified later
IMPORTANT NOTICE: the University of Lagos has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice, and other anti-social behaviors. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical tests.
Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, the University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the program does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential program.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!