2020/2021: University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Diploma & Certificate Programmes Form
This is to inform the general public that the management of University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has announced it's Diploma & Certificate Programmes Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See details of the information below
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Diploma & Certificate Programmes Form for 2020/2021 academic session: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Diploma Programmes of the University of Maiduguri in the following courses
TWO YEARS DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Civil Law (DLC)
- Diploma in Accounting (DAC)
- Diploma in Social Work (DSW)
- Diploma in Computer Science (OCS)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
- Diploma in Biology Education (DSB)
- Diploma in Chemistry Education (DSC)
- Diploma in Physics Education (DSP)
- Diploma in Mathematics Education (DSM)
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (OSTI
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (Dar)
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Arabic Studies (DAS)
- Diploma in islamic Studies (IS)
- Diploma in Public Administration(DPA)
- Diploma in Health and Social Service Administration
- Diploma in Politics and Development Studies (DPO)
- Diploma in Visual and performing Arts (DVPA)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Conflict-Based Education
- Diploma in Early Grade Reading (DEGR)
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Passes in four 4 Academic Subjects at credit level in the WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or General Certificate of Education (GCE) at not more than two sittings, two or more of which must be relevant to the field of study
Passes in 4 academic Subjects at credit or merit level in the Teachers Grade 2 Certificate at not more than two sittings, two or more of which must be relevant to the field of study.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications forms are obtainable from the Diploma and Certificate Programmes unit, (Science Complex) University of Maiduguri PMB 1069 Maiduguri upon the payment of four thousand naira #4000 into UNIMAID consult Account with UNIMAID Microfinance Bank Maiduguri and fidelity bank Nigeria plc.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed Application forms must be returned to the Diploma and Certificate Programmes unit, the University of Maiduguri not later than June 10th, 2021.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!