2020/2021: University of Medical Sciences Ondo Advanced Professional Certificate Programmes Form Now On Sale
The sale of application forms for admission into the Advanced Professional Certificate Programmes of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate form below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, Advanced Professional Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Courses.
This programme is for the following Courses:
- Environmental Health Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Science Laboratory Technology
UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO.
The programme is specifically for the following:
- Candidates with Ordinary National Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates with Professional Certificates (Community, Environmental/Laboratory Assistants, CHEWs and Technicians etc.) in relevant fields.
- Candidates with relevant Professional certificates (Technologists).
- Candidates with Higher National Diploma in relevant disciplines.
How to Apply for UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Admission Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Programme of Choice;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment. Print Payment Receipt
- Click on APPLICATION FORM with your Payment Transaction ID to complete the form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!