2020/2021: University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Registration Guidelines
This is to inform all pre-degree students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) that the University has released the pre-degree registration guidelines. See detils below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT (UNIPORT) PRE-DEGREE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
1. University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Registration Guidelines
2. University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Admission Registration Documents Required
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Registration Guidelines For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The Management of the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) hereby informs all prospective and returning Pre-Degree / Certificate students that the university has released the registration guidelines and procedures for 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Registration Guidelines
1. Visit the UNIPORT Pre-Degree / Certificate registration portal via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_predegree_cert_students.php
2. Applicants are to sign up.
3. Print out Payment Slip
4. Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment according to their departmental schedule.
5. Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
6. Proceed back online and Login with your username, email, or phone number
7. Ensure to register with a valid email and phone number.
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Admission Registration Documents Required
1. Provisional Admission Slip
2. Acceptance Form
3· Clearance Eligibility Form
4· A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
5· A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
6· Original and photocopies of School Certificates
7· Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
8· Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.
For further Enquiries:
Visit the school website "https://www.uniport.edu.ng" for details on the advert.
For further information, contact Email: email@example.com
For technical support contact: or click on "help" above to submit a ticket for a quicker response.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!