2020/2021: University of Uyo Post UTME Screening Form[UPDATED]
It is a good news that University of Uyo authorities have released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. UNIUYO post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise below;
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates The Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to complete registration:
- Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2020
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTScan also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Until Further Notice.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!