Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening Form: This is to inform the general public that Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Full Time National Diploma [ND] Post-UTME Admission Screening and Validation of Credential Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online. You can now check below!
AfriEdu Team–Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and scored 120 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
School of Applied Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
School of Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking & Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ngthen click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise which will hold as follows:
- Date: 1st – 2nd December, 2021
- Time: 10:00am prompt
- Venue: Polytechnic’s campus
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
ANTI-COVID 19 PRECAUTION
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise on the date that would be announced later, with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be temperature test in every entrance.
- The following subjects are taken as one:
Economics or Commerce, Government or History /Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for an Business/social Science Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise will be communicated later.