2021/2022: Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex [OAUTHC], Ile-Ife Community Health Officers (CHO) Training Programme Form Is Out
This is to inform the general public that the management of Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex [OAUTHC], Ile-Ife Community Health Officers (CHO) has announced it's Training Programme form for 2021/2021 academic session. See details on how to apply, Admission Requirements, close date and interview venue and dates below;
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex [OAUTHC], Ile-Ife Community Health Officers (CHO) Training Programme Form for 2021/2022 academic session: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Community Health Officers’ Training Programme for 2021/2022 session at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife.
PROGRAMME COMMENCEMENT DATE:
- The Training which lasts for two Calendar years will commence in September, 2021, leading to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
West African School Certificate/ GCE “O” Level, or Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with Five Credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health Sciences and any other two subjects.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Inadition to qualification in (a) above, candidates must possess any of the following Professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply
- Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Worker Certificate with 5 years experience
- Applicant must be Registered Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practising license
- Interested applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of N7,000.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.
NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: STUDENT'S FEES
DESCRIPTION: 2021/2022 CHO FORM.
On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
Community Health Officers’ Training Programme,Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex,Ile-Ife OAUTHC, P.M.B. 5538,
Selection for admission will be based on candidates’ performance at a Competitive Written test and Oral interview to be conducted on:
- Written Test: Monday, 12th July, 2021
- Oral Interview: Tuesday, 13th July, 2021
CANDIDATES ARE TO BRING THEIR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AND PRACTICING LICENSES TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
- Completed application forms duly endorsed by sponsors, together with photocopies of relevant credentials should be forwarded to reach the Community Health Officers’ Training Programme, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife not later than Friday, 2nd July, 2021.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!