2021/2022:Jamb Admission Letter for UTME And Direct Entry [2021 And Years Downward]
AfriEdu Team thereby provide the individual with steps on checking their admission letter, printing original Jamb Admission Letter and DE from -1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 200, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
Jamb Admission Letter for UTME And Direct Entry [2021 And Years Downward] : The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinationand Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission (2018/2019 downward) can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal after the payment of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the website.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
SERVICE FEE › One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000)
You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.:
RECOMMENDED: How to Create JAMB Online Profile.
SEE BELOW STEPS:
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
IMPORTANT NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
RECOMMENDED: HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!