Fully-Funded Gates Scholarship
Gates Scholarship: This to inform the general public that Fully-Funded Gates Scholarship is ongoing now. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 09/15/2022
- To be taken : USA
- Eligibility countries: International Students, Domestic Students
- Scholarships type: Fully Funded,Undergraduate
- University:USA Universities
- Scholarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. Each year, the scholarship is awarded to exceptional student leaders, with the intent of helping them realize their maximum potential.
To learn more watch this video.
The Gates Scholarship 2022/2023 (Fully-Funded) is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance* that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
*Cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
To apply, students must be:
- A high school senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
*For American Indian/Alaska Native, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
An ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)