Academic International merit awards at Carnegie Mellon University in USA
Applications are being accepted for the CMU-A Academic merit awards to the best and brightest students from around the world for the academic year 2020/21
- June 15, 2020
- Applications are open to students from around the world.
To be taken at (country):
- Mellon University USA
The education fund is open to all eligible students who are going to take part in study program at the university. Global programs are awarded academic merit awards by Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh
Course Level: Masters
Award: Up to 50% of total tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International
The award can be taken in the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available to all programs except Global programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++. Students who do not have this experience must achieve a grade of B or higher in one of the courses listed here: Pre-Approved Object Oriented Programming Courses.
How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity, then you need to apply for the global programs at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution. Bachelor’s Degree Transcript from Institutions outside Australia or the United States, two recommendation forms, & are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Get more about the English language requirements at the university.
Benefits: Carnegie Mellon University will provide up to 50% reduction on the total tuition fees of the successful candidates.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!