Apply for the AAUW Career Development Grants Awards
Applications are requested from candidates to apply for the AAUW Career Development Grants Awards for the current year.
- Not Known
- Scholarship is for students resident in the United States
- The American Association of University Women (AAUW)
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) is the leading voice in the nation’s equity and education for women and girls.
The AAUW was founded in 1881 and its members have taken positions on the fundamental issues of the day. These fundamental issues are educational, social, economic and political. The AAUW’s mission is to advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy. The Career Development Grants aims to make funding available to women who had a bachelor’s degree and are preparing to advance or change careers or re-enter the workforce.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
$2,000 – $12,000.
Technical or Professional Courses
English Language Requirement:
Application Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The applicant must be women pursuing a certificate or degree to advance their careers, change careers, or re-enter the workforce.
The applicant must have received her bachelor’s degree at least five years before the award period.
Applicant must not hold an earned (not honorary) graduate or professional degree
Applicants are enrolled or planned to enroll in courses/activities that are required for professional employment or advancement and
Plan to enroll or are enrolled in one of the following:
Bachelor’s or associate degree program that is different from the field of study of the previously earned bachelors degree
Master’s degree program
Professional degree (e.g. law or medicine)
Application Procedure for the AAUW Career Development Grants Awards
- Applicants are to start the application process by accessing the official scholarship link and create an online account. Applicants are to complete all the required components in the following fields.
- Eligibility: Applicants must pass the eligibility quiz to be reviewed by the selection panel.
- Recommendation: Applicant’s recommendation must be submitted by a college counselor or adviser, an instructor, or a work supervisor who knows the applicant well.
- C.V./ Resume
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!