ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarships - Singapore Management University
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarships - Singapore Management University is open for International Students
- 19 Mar 2021
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Singapore Management University
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Singapore Management University . The deadline of the scholarship is 19 Mar 2021.
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarships - Singapore Management University is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Singapore Management University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
ASEAN countries comprise Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Singapore Management University will provide the following study benefits:
- Covers annual tuition fees for four years
- Provides an annual living allowance of S$5,800
- Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student
- Citizens from ASEAN countries (excluding Singapore citizens)
- Outstanding academic results
- Demonstrates leadership and communications skills
- Good record of co-curricular activity and community service involvement
- Good character record
Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online admission application)
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!