ASEAN-Vietnam ICT Scholarship
ASEAN-Vietnam ICT Scholarship is open for ASEAN member country Japan & Korea
- ASEAN member country Japan & Korea
To be taken at (country):
- Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering taught at Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology The deadline of the scholarhip is .
ASEAN-Vietnam ICT Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology.
Citizens of the ASEAN (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) plus Korea and Japan and residing in corresponding home countries at the time of application.
- All the admission cost will be covered by AVIS+.
- Full tuition fee
- Two round-trip airfares ✈ (international flights)
- Establishment allowance
- Monthly stipend (10,000,000 VND/ month, equivalent to 425 USD/month)
- Health insurance
- $100 Bonus for annual Vietnamese Tet Holiday
Between 18 and 25 as of August 31st, 2020.
- Holding a high school diploma authorized by the respective nations.
- GPA of high school years from 7.0 upwards (point scale of 10 or equivalent).
- Applicants must obtain IELTS 5.5 (academic) or other equivalent certificates issued by authorized testing and certification bodies.
- Students from high school or students from junior college programs fully taught in English are exempted from submitting English certificates.
- Applicants must be in good health certified by authorized clinics or hospitals.
A person who falls under the following category is NOT eligible to apply:
- Those who are being under investigation from their local authorities in any kind of form.
- Military personnel registered on the active list.
- Application Form with Photos (4cm x 6 cm) (designated form): 3 photos (taken within the past 3 months) must be attached to the 1st page of all the 3 sets.Must have a signature on the lower right-hand corner of EACH PAGE.
- High School Diploma: If in other languages (not English): submit notarized translation copies.
- Official Academic Transcript: Must contain all the grades earned from high school.
- International English proficiency test results or a Confirmation Letter from respective high schools or junior colleges verifying that their academic programs are taught in English. The Confirmation Letter must be sealed and signed by the legal representative.
- Certificate of Health Examination: Issued by a provincial-level hospital upwards. Must be formed in English or notarized English translation (if in other languages).
- Application Letter: Self-written by applicants. Present the reason for applying for this scholarship, summarize academic knowledge and achievements as well as plan to contribute to the development of the country after completion of the course.
- Passport (photocopy): Photocopy of the personal page only.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!