Australia - UTS Pathway Funding For International Students
Australia - UTS Pathway funding for International Students is open for International Students
- 31 May 2020
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of Technology Sydney
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Technology Sydney The deadline of the scholarhip is 31 May 2020.
Australia - UTS Pathway funding for International Students is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Technology Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible for this funding program.
The sponsorship will provide the award in the form of 25% tuition fees for an undergraduate course.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student
- Must complete a UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at IEN Institute, South Korea with a minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 and no-fail
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!