Babcock University 2020/2021 Admission Letter | See How To Print Admission Letter
This is to inform the general public mostly students of Babcock University, that the authority have released how to print Admission letter. See Admission Letter procedure for newly admitted students for 2020/2021 academic year.
Babcock University Admission Letter: Babcock University admission letter for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates has been released.
Babcock University Admission Letter
The management of the Babcock University has enable portal for printing Admission Letter for the 2020/2021 academic session following the released of the admission list. See printing procedure for newly admitted candidates below.
How to Print Babcock University Admission Letter.
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by December 31, 2020 may not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discovered at any time a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2020/2021 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject to REFUND only on account of 4. (b) above
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!