Bowen University 15th Convocation Ceremony Date, Time And Venue Announced
This is to inform the general public that the management of Bowen University has announced date, time and venue if it's 15th Convocation Ceremony. See details of the information below;
Bowen University 15th Convocation Ceremony Date, Time And Venue Announced: This is to inform all the graduating students of Bowen University, Iwo and their parents/guardians that the convocation will hold as follows:
- Date: November 7, 2020.
- Time: 9:00am.
- Venue: University Worship Centre, Bowen University, Iwo.
Code of Conduct for the Convocation of the University
All graduands are required to maintain a high standard of personal integrity during Convocation.
The University will regard as a serious offence punishable with stiff penalty any act of immoral behaviour, indecent dressing, disorderliness or disregard to rules and regulations of the University during convocation.
- Graduands are expected to embrace modesty and Godliness in their dressing during Convocation.
- Dresses with low necklines or dresses that do not fully cover the shoulders and armpits or trousers are not permitted for female graduands.
- Skirts must be long enough to cover the knee and must not be slit above the knee.
- In short, any dress that does not conform with Christian Standard and Virtues are strictly forbidden.
- Male graduands are expected to dress formally.
- Graduands are to ensure that academic gowns, hoods and caps are properly worn.
Conduct in the Convocation Arena
The Directorate of Students’ Support Services wishes to inform the graduating students that two invitation cards have been approved for each graduating student. This will therefore grant parents or guardian access into the convocation venue on Saturday, 7th November 2020. The invitation is valid for use on the convocation date only.
All graduands are advised, in their own interest, to ensure compliance with the above guidelines.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!