Chancellor’s International Scholarships - University Of Warwick, UK
Chancellor’s International Scholarships - University of Warwick, UK is open for International Students. See registration deadline, Application Method and Eligibility criteria below;
- 21st January Annual.
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of Warwick
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects any subject offered at Warwick university taught at University of Warwick . The deadline of the scholarship is 21st January Annual.
Chancellor’s International Scholarships - University of Warwick, UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Warwick.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
students from all nationalities are eligible.
For 2021/22 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellor's International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU Ph.D. applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full-time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as 'overseas' or 'EU' for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on 21 January 2021.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021. Please consider this deadline when submitting your application and allow time to ensure all documents are submitted.
- Please note no late applications will be accepted.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!