Checkout Salaries Of Nigerian Police Officers
Nigerian police force has an improved payment structure.
The new salary structure which was recently approved is a very welcomed development in the military and security industry, checkout the new salary structure below:
Police Constable (PC) II - N84,000.
2. Police Constable (PC) I - N86,000.
3. Sergeant Copral (SC) - N96,000.
4. Sergeant Major (SM) - N119,000.
5. Inspector Of Police (IP) II - N167,000.
6. Inspector of police (IP) I - N254,000.
7. Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II - N271,000.
8. Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) I - N296,000.
9. Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) - N321,000.
10. Superintendent of Police (SP) - N342,000.
11. Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) - N419,000.
12. Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) - N483,000.
13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) - N531,000.
14. Commissioner of police (CP) - N1.5million.