Chinese International Government Award- Chinese University Program Tianjin University
Let’s make your 2020 year to win scholarships to help pay for studies
- Full tuition fee
- Tianjin University
- All Subjects
- International Students, Non Chinese
Tianjin University is proudly announcing a Chinese International government award- Chinese University Program. The study program is to support designated Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Chinese International government award- Chinese University Program Tianjin University 2020 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Tianjin University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship is open for students from all nationalities.
The scholarship will provide full tuition fee waiver.
The sponsorship will cover:
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
A successful student candidate for this program will:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- An applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35 ;
- An applicant applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, Applicants should complete an online application on the website according to the application schedule.
Application Deadline: 1st Round: Oct 25, 2019-Dec 25, 2019, 2nd Round: Jan 15, 2020-Mar 15, 2020