Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Programme 2020
Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate programme 2020 is open for ASEAN member country
- 15 Oct 2020
- ASEAN member country
To be taken at (country):
- Chulalongkorn University
The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Communication Arts taught at Chulalongkorn University The deadline of the scholarhip is 15 Oct 2020.
Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate programme 2020 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Chulalongkorn University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
ASEAN Countries are eligible.
The program will cover the following:
An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand, as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg, must not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an international graduate student’s horn ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this application.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree or a Masters's Degree field related to the field for which they are applying A degree certificate and an official an emic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must be not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be in good health.
In order to apply for this award, candidates must take admission to a graduate degree at the university. After that, they can download and complete an application form for the grant.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!