CIG Motor Company Ltd Recruitment for Head, Human Resources: This is to inform the general public that CIG Motor Company Ltd offers Job in the area of Human Resources / Recruitment. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Deadline Date: 16th August, 2022
- Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
- Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 7-10 years
- Location(s): Lagos
CIG Motors is an automobile enterprise strategically positioned to bridge the economical gap between Africa and China. It has been at the forefront of bringing some of top brands in China to Africa, to expedite rapid growth in Africa’s burgeoning economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Human Resources
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Do
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Ensures to build and consistently review Department and staff KPIs according to company needs and progression.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Develops and implements HR budget.
- 8-10 years of proven work experience as a Human Resources Personnel
- Relevant professional certifications is required CIPM, SHPRI, GPHRI, SHRM certification
- Be action and result-oriented entrepreneurial
- Have high ethical standards and a string moral compass
- Be an exceptional people manager able to motivate teams to achieve set goals
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing market realities
- Have a proven record of leadership, strategic design, planning and management success with tangible results
- Have proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders and complex relationships
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- CLICK TO APPLY: