College Of Science And Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Leicester In UK
Applicants are invited to apply for the College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate funding for the academic session 2020-2021
- Partial Funding
- University of Leicester
- All Subjects
- Asian Students, African Students
The grant is available to students from Asia/Middle East and African countries. The funding program is awarded worth up to £5,600 per year of full-time study. All eligible students will be automatically considered for this application
College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Leicester in UK is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Leicester.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Bhutan, Nepal
African countries including
Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (if you are an African student and your country is not on this list please contact us to check if you are eligible)
Scholarship Benefits:For students from eligible countries who join an undergraduate degree in our College of Science and Engineering, in September 2020 we are delighted to offer a scholarship worth up to £5,600 per year of full – time study.
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course in the College of Science and Engineering commencing in September 2020.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- The scholarship is only available for campus-based courses
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.