COVID-19: Yaba College of Technology Transits to Virtual Learning Education
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has announced a switch to e-learning approach to ensure academic activities are not disrupted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic
The Academic Community is now fully activated on an elearning platform which allows Lecturers and their students to collaborate efficiently online. To access, click on http://classroom.google.com. The benefits of the digital platform include;
Communicate and collaborate by allowing:
Access anytime, anywhere—Access Classroom 24/7 on the web or via the Android and iOS Classroom mobile apps.
Real-time feedback—View, comment, and edit student work in real time in the Docs grading tool. Annotate student work in the Classroom mobile app.
2. Create class discussions—On the Stream page, post announcements, engage students in question-driven discussions, encourage them to reply to classmates, and move important topics to the top.
3. Manage class discussions—Control who can post to the Stream page, and mute individual students from posting or commenting.
Share content—Share links, videos, and images from websites to Classroom with one click in the Share to Classroom extension.
Push content to students’ screens—Push websites instantly to a class with the Share to Classroom extension. Students can also share their screen with their Lecturers.
4. Communicate with guardians—Lecturers can invite parents and guardians to sign up for email summaries that include a student’s upcoming or missing work.
How to Access YABTECH E-Learning Platform.
- Click on the elearning link https://classroom.google.com
- Login with your College Email
- Click on create a class
Having any issue, please contact CITM.