Doctoral Studentships At City University Of London, 2020
Doctoral Studentships at City University of London, 2020 is open for International Students
- 09 Aug 2020.
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- City University of London
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Artificial Intelligence taught at City University of London The deadline of the scholarhip is 09 Aug 2020.
Doctoral Studentships at City University of London, 2020 is available to undertake PhD level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Artificial Intelligence
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Eligible students will receive doctoral studentship that will provide:
- An annual bursary (£18,000 per year).
- Full Tuition fees for Home / EU applicants. Overseas applicants are also very welcome to apply but they must make appropriate arrangements to cover the difference between overseas (non-UK/Home) and home (UK/EU) tuition fees (please see the Computer Science research degree page SMCSE fees).
- Travel budget.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence. Exceptionally, we can consider applications from those with a good Master’s degree in a relevant subject or extensive professional experience in the area of the proposed research.
- Be proficient in Python, have a strong experience in Deep Learning, and in-depth understanding of Mathematics for AI.
- Must have an interest in behavioral neuroscience (learning theory, computational cognitive science).
In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission to the Doctoral degree program at City, University of London. The online application can be found in the how to apply section on the Computer Science research degree page. Candidates are encouraged to discuss your application in advance with Dr. Michael Garcia-Ortiz (Michael.Garcia-Ortiz-at-city.ac.uk).
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!