2020/2021: River State University Post UTME Screaming form Extended
Latest Update on Rivers State University (RSU) formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post-UTME for 2020/2021 Academic Session Admission Screening Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Cut-Off-Mark, Screening Date, Time, Venue, Application Guidelines and Deadline extension notice as follows.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RSUST Extension of Application / Registration for 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Exercise:
This is to inform all Candidates seeking admission into Rivers State University for 2020/2021 Session that the Registration Exercise has Been Extended till FURTHER NOTICE.
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following:
NB: All 2019/2020 pre-degree students are hereby directed to register for the ongoing 2020/2021 post utme screening exercise.
Failure on the part of the students to comply with the above directive will make them ineligible for 2020/2021 admission into rivers state university.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for .
1. Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
2. Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name "2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION"
3. Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
4. Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
5. Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
6. A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
7. Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
8. Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
9. Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place ONLINE commencing with a MOCK Exam Test.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on a date to be announced soon.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!