Federal Polytechnic Idah Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session [REVISED]
Federal Polytechnic Idah, FPI academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session
Following the announcement of the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State post COVID-19 resumption date, the management of the institution also published the academic calendar for the remainder of first and second semesters, 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Academic Calendar.
- Arrival of Students – 10/10/2020
- Commencement of Lectures – 12/10/2020
- Submission of First Continous Assessment Scores for SIWES Students – 16/10/2020
- Submission of Second Continous Assessment Scores for all Students Excluding SIWES Students – 30/10/2020
- Submission of Second Continous Assessment Scores for SIWES Students – 16/11/2020
- First Semester Main/Carryover Examinations for all Students – 23/11 to 5/12/2020
- Arrival of all Students for Second Semester – 7/12/2020
- Course Registration for all Students – 7th 11/12/2020
- Commencement of Lectures – 14/12/2020
- School Boards Meet to Consider First Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 5th to 6/1/2021
- Academic Board Meets to Consider First Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 7th to 8/1/2021
- Submission of Second Semester First Continuous Assessment Scores – 15/1/2021
- Submission of Second Continuous Assessment Scores – 12/2/2021
- Elections into all Registered Unions/Associations of Students Bodies – 18 to 19/2/2021
- Students Union Government Election Manifesto Day (Lecture Free) – 26/2/2021
- Students Union Government Election – 27/2/2021
- Second Semester Main/Carryover Examinations – 8 to 20/3/2021
- Commencement of SIWES – 22/3/2021
- School Boards Meet to Consider Second Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 20th to 21/4/2021
- Academic Board Meets to Consider Second Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 22 to 23/4/2021
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!