Federal Polytechnic Idah HND In Library And Information Science Programme Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programme in Library and Information Science for the 2019/2020 academic session. Check for requirement and how to apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form below;
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND In Library And Information Science Programme Admission Form:
Sequel to the approval granted the Polytechnic to mount Higher National Diploma programme in Library and Information Science by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
“This is to invite eligible candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme in Library and Information Science of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the 2019/2020 Academic Session for screening test as follows:
Date: 4th November, 2020
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
NB: You are to come with writing materials and evidence of payment for HND Application form and Screening Payment Slip for screening payment.”
Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Entry Requirements.
- candidates must possess the National Diploma in Library and Information Science, with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and one-year post qualification industrial work experience;
- candidates with a Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience may be considered;
- candidates must possess five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics at O’level, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, at not more than two (2) sittings;
- in addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
All candidates, including National Diploma graduates from the Federal Polytechnic Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcript report to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the admission purposes.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- log on to the address fepoda.edu.ng
- click on the online application tab
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita;
- go back to the school website (fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking Finish Registration
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents. Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
APPLICATION FEE: Each application form costs 5500.00 Naira only.
Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of Four Thousand Naira ( N 4,000.00) only as the Screening Fee, bank charges inclusive;
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e https://www.secure2019admission.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Login with the username and password created during the registration process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of N 5,000.00 using Remita.
- Return to the school website https://www.secure2019admission.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm screening payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening payment slip
- Upload O’Level and ND Results on the school website https://www.secure2019admission.fepoda.edu.ng
Completion and submission of forms online will close by 11:59 p.m. on the 15th September, 2020.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!