Fully Funded PhD International Awards, Australia 2020-21
Fully Funded PhD international awards, Australia 2020-21 is open for International Students
- 30 Sep 2020.
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of the Sunshine Coast
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Restorative Aquaculture taught at University of the Sunshine Coast The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Sep 2020.
Fully Funded PhD international awards, Australia 2020-21 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of the Sunshine Coast.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship Program
The University of the Sunshine Coast will provide the following benefits:
- Annual Stipend: $28,092
- Annual operating funds: $10,000
- Annual Tuition Fees: $28,000
- Overseas Student Health Cover (Single Cover): $3,420
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show an equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience.
In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast. After that, candidates must submit an application for an HDR Scholarship.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!