Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship In Water Chemistry And Microbiology 2020-21
Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology 2020-21 is open for Domestic Students, International Students
- 30 Jun 2020.
- Domestic Students, International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Curtin University
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Microbiology Water Chemistry, taught at Curtin University The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Jun 2020.
Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology 2020-21 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Curtin University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Australian and international students are eligible for this scholarship program.
The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $35,000 per annum. The duration of the award shall be for three years with a maximum possible extension of up to six months (assess on a case by case basis).
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold an undergraduate degree in Environmental science, Chemistry, Microbiology or relevant field at a high level (honours) of academic achievement
- Demonstrate an aptitude for research through their analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be able to work in a team setting and take responsibility for their tasks
- Be experienced in the use of digital technology and software packages
- Possess excellent spoken and written communications skills that may be evidenced, for example, through their undergraduate thesis/project work and presentations given
- Practice well-developed time- and self-management skills with strong personal discipline and drive in their work.
To being enlisted in the program, candidates have to enroll in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for this funding opportunity.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!