Fully Funded PhD Studentship Scholarship at Bournemouth University
The University of Bournemouth announces the application for its fully-funded PhD studentship in Multimodal Emotion Expressions for Virtual Avatars based in the Centre for Digital Entertainment (CDE);
- 20th July, 2020
- scholarship is for UK, EU and international students.
To be taken at (country):
- United Kingdom
- Bournemouth University
The scholarship will give the student the opportunity to contribute to an exciting research environment alongside other students working in the same field.
The scholarship will allow the student to develop relevant technical and transferrable skills, while forging links with world-leading industry partners through a placement scheme. Bournemouth University is a renowned university in the world with the vision to be recognized as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the Fusion of education, research and practice.
- Postgraduate (PhD)
- See scholarship benefits
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering and related courses
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship Scholarship at Bournemouth University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding qualities and be motivated to complete a PhD in 4 years.
- Must demonstrate academic potential as measured in their bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent.
- Applicants must possess an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component, or equivalent) for candidates for whom English is not their first language and must be evidenced at point of application.
- Applicants will be asked to submit an online application form and a proposal (approximately 1500 words) outlining their understanding of the project for which they are applying, the approach they would envisage taking and what qualities they bring to the research community.
- Applicants must have a strong computer programming skills.
- A fully funded studentship includes a maintenance grant of £15,225 per year to contribute towards living expenses during the course of their research as well as a fee waiver for 48 months.
- Associated costs, such as for fieldwork and conference attendance will also be met under the Studentship.
Application Procedures for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship Scholarship at Bournemouth University
Applicants are to visit the official website and complete the online application form. Applicants can get guidance about applying for a postgraduate research degree in the Postgraduate Research Section.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!