Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2020-21
Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2020-21 is open for UK and EU Students
- 30 Sep 2020.
- UK and EU Students
To be taken at (country):
- University of Strathclyde
The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Research level programm(s) in the field of Chemical Engineering, Engineering taught at University of Strathclyde The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Sep 2020.
Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2020-21 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Research level programs at University of Strathclyde.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Chemical Engineering
UK & EU Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Eligible students will receive a fully-funded scholarship at the University of Strathclyde in the UK for the academic session 2020/2021.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should be strongly motivated to undertake multidisciplinary research in a highly collaborative environment.
- Should have or be about to obtain a good degree (at least 2.1) in chemical engineering, physics, or a related subject, with excellent laboratory, data analysis, and communication skills.
- Experience in optics, crystallization processes, and computational data analysis would be an advantage.
In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in a Postgraduate Research degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that you can apply for this project here – please quote the project title in your application.