Hanken GBSN (Global Business School Network) Scholarship Finland - Opportunity For Developing Countries Students
Information on the scholarship for the students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries. See details of the scholarship below;
- Developing Countries
To be taken at (country):
- Hanken School of Economics
Information on the scholarship for the students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries. With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge-sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree program in 2021.
Hanken GBSN (Global Business School Network) Scholarship Finland - Opportunity for developing countries students is available to undertake Masters level programs at Hanken School of Economics.
- Business and Management
- Financial Analysis and Business Development
- Intellectual Property Law
Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
- Letter of motivation
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!