Honorary Scholarship for Leadership at Oregon State University, USA
Applications are hereby invited from international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for continued success as a scholar and leadership qualities, for Honorary Scholarship for Leadership
- August 26, 2020
- International Students
- Oregon State University, USA
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Oregon State University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Scholarship amounts and availability requirements are subject to change. All OSU scholarships listed require a non-resident tuition status. You must be accepted to the university first in order to receive a scholarship. There are limited awards at maximum value.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oregon State University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Merit Awards for Freshmen at Seattle University, USA
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Oregon State University in USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership
- A First-Year student with International Direct Services with a GPA of 3.75
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Oregon State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Merit Awards for Freshmen at Seattle University, USA
Applicants should submit an essay of 500-1000 words outlining their leadership experience to email@example.com
Scholarship recipients will have opportunities for leadership roles during the first year of their program.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!