How To Check The 2020 WAEC GCE August/September 2nd Series Result Online | See How to Check WAEC GCE Result via SMS
This is to inform the general public that the 2020 WAEC GCE Result Checker is now available online. See Steps On How to Check WAEC GCE 2020 Aug/Sept Second Series Result
How To Check The 2020 WAEC GCE August/September 2nd Series Result Online :This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2020 August/September West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
By this information, candidates who sat for the examination are advised to start checking their results within the next 24 hours after result release has been announced.
ONGOING WAEC GCE RESULT QUESTION:
- When will the results of the just concluded 2020 WAEC GCE 2nd series be released ?
- It will be released in on Tuesday 16th February, 2021 at 10am.
How to Check WAEC GCE 2020 Aug/Sept Second Series Result Below:
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
NOTE: The result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your result online is contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS
In case you want to check your 2020 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers). For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!