Imo State Polytechnic Certificate Courses Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Application forms for admission into Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Certificate Courses for the 2020/2021 academic year is now on sale. See the available courses and how to apply below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the short (certificate) courses in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
Imo Poly Certificate Courses and Duration.
|Fishery & Marine Technology||6 months|
|Poultry Production||3 months|
|Poultry Feed Production||6 months|
|Piggery Production||3 months|
|Snail Production||3 months|
|Mushroom Production||3 months|
|Grass Cutter Production||6 months|
How to Apply for Admission into Imo Poly Certificate Courses.
Application Form: N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
For more information, log on to our IMOPOLY at: email@example.com
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline: Not Specified.