International Mathematical Union Abel Visiting Scholar Program in US, 2020
International Mathematical Union Abel Visiting Scholar Program in US, 2020 is open for Developing Countries
Deadline: August 31, 2019
: International Mathematical Union
: Developing Countries
: Post Doctorate
: Partial Funding / Limited support
International Mathematical Union Abel Visiting Scholar Program in US, 2020 is open for Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at International Mathematical Union . The deadline of the scholarhip is August 31, 2019
Degree Level: Post Doc
Available Subject: Mathematics
Scholarship Benefits: up to $4,400 (Travel + Living allowances)
Eligible Nationalities: Students from Developing Countries are eligible to apply.
1. hold at the time of application a PhD in Mathematics,
2. be based in a developing country at the time of application
3. hold a position in a university/ research institution
4. be in the early stages of their professional careers, more precisely: the applicants should
4. 1) not yet be of full professorial rank but have a working contract in a university/ college
4. 2) be under 40 years of age at the day of the application deadline.
The Abel Visiting Scholar Program is administered by the Commission for Developing Countries of the International Mathematical Union.
Your application can only be considered if all necessary documents have reached us by the deadline.
Mathematicians from Africa should also consider to apply to the IMU Simons African Fellowship Program which has the same conditions and approx.