International Merit Scholarship At London South Bank University - UK 2020
The London South Bank University, UK is offering the International Merit Scholarship to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution
- November 20, 2020
- International Students
- London South Bank University
Through the International Merit Scholarship, LSBU aims to recognize and reward exceptional talent enabling academically strong applicants to take their studies to the next level
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: £4,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants should hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree programme beginning in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught at LSBU.
- Applicants must have achieved the Scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: First of all applicants will have to book their place in an LSBU undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme. If they meet all the LSBU requirements successfully and their application for admission has been accepted, then they can send their application for the award.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!