Italian Government Scholarships for International Students 2020/21
The Italian Government through the Ministry of Interior is pleased to announce the offer of 100 scholarships for the 2020/21 academic year to refugee students or students with international protection
- 30th July, 2020
- The scholarship is for refugee students or students with international protection
To be taken at:
The Ministry of Interior recognizes a flat rate equal to the minimum amount set aside every year by the Ministry of University and Research for the students living at higher distance from the university, the funds are then assigned to universities that provide scholarships to cover for the cost.
The scholarships are to be taken at any Italian Public University offering scholarships to international students. The scholarship was initiated after a memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI) and Italian Association of Right to Education Organization (ANDISU
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses tenable at any public university in Italy
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Italian Government Scholarships for International Students 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained good academic credentials from their previous educational institution.
- Applicants must be recognized as a refugee student or with international protection wishing to study at an Italian Public University.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarships will be awarded after the proper enrolment of the students to the bachelor, master or PhD programs for the 2020/21 academic year.
- Applicants are kindly requested to contact the University they wish to enrol before submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrolment.
Application Procedures for the Italian Government Scholarships for International Students 2020/21
Applicants are to ensure that they contact the university the wish to enrolled for the 2020/21 academic session and will be required to provide complete information and supporting documents during the application. Applicants can contact the person in charge of the application procedure for any clarification at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!