Jasmine Jiangsu Government Funding - Soochow University, China
Jasmine Jiangsu Government funding - Soochow University, China is open for International Students
- 30 Jun 2020
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Soochow University
The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Soochow University The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Jun 2020.
Jasmine Jiangsu Government funding - Soochow University, China is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, PhD level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible.
It is a fully-funded scholarship that will provide you with the following perks:
- Registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee.
- The primary textbook fee refers to the materials necessary for the school’s designated course of study, and other books and materials are self-care.
- Free on-campus housing or subsidy of 10,000 yuan/year.
- Necessary living expenses subsidy, RMB 1,500/month per person.
- If the program student is enrolled in the school before the 15th (including 15th) of the month, the program fee for the full-month support will be paid; after 15 days, the student will be paid a half-month scholarship fee.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China
- Specialist students: 20,000 yuan, funding period: 1 academic year
- Undergraduate/Graduate: 30,000 yuan, funding period: 1 academic year
- Advanced students/exchange students: 2000 yuan/month, funding period: 3-12 months (performed according to the framework agreement).
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Excellent international students who wish to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
- Non-degree program students and exchange students following educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with excellent academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
All candidates who are admitted to an applicable program successfully can send their application and print the application form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu government award Management Team.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!