Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Amends Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that the amended calendar of academic activities of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Amends Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Academic Session : The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has released the amended undergraduate academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LAUTECH Academic Calendar
This is to inform all staff and students of the University that the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. M. O. Ologunde, on behalf of Senate has executively approved the amended academic calendar for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester as presented by the Committee of Provost and Deans.
The following is the excerpt from the calendar:
- Monday, January 4
- Resumption for 2019/2020 Rain Semester for all Students
- Registration without Penalty for Students Begins
- Monday, January 11: Commencement of Lectures for all Students
- Thursday, January 21
- Registration for 2019/2020 Rain Semester Without Penalty Ends
- Registration for 2019/2020 Rain Semester With Penalty Begins
- Friday, February 5: Registration With Penalty Ends
- Monday, February 8: Mid-Semester Test (C.A) By CBT Begins/500 level Students lecture Ends
- Friday, February 12: Mid-Semester Test (C.A) By CBT Ends
- Friday, February 19: Lecture Ends for all Students
- Wednesday, February 24: 500 level 2019/2020 Rain Semester Examination Begins
- Monday, March 1: Lecture Free Week Begins for all Students
- Friday, March 5: Lecture Free Week Ends for all Students
- Monday, March 15
- 2019/2020 Rain Semester Examination for 100 to 400 level students Begins
- Any unregistered student at 12:00 midnight by this date loses his/her studentship for the Semester
- Wednesday, March 31: 2019/2020 Rain Semester Examination Ends
On behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. M. O. Ologunde, I wish all staff and students a hitch and COVID-19 free Semester.
K. A. Ogunleye, Ph.D
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!