Lays Flavor Contest Winners Result 2020 | Full Shortlisted List
The Lays Flavor Contest comprises of numerous countries with consumers suggesting millions of ideas for chips flavors around the world
People are auspicious for the 2020 Flavor Contest Winners Result, read through this article carefully so as to be fully updated on the information
The Lays Flavor Contest gives a chance for people to benefit from their favorite snacks company. The contest is Frito-Lay’s way of thanking the public for their continued patronage.
Frito-Lay, Inc. is currently not accepting applications for its “Lays Do Us A Flavor Contest.” The previous Lays Flavor Contest was available to College students who were 18 years of age or older. This contest, which holds in the United States and Puerto-Rico only was coordinated and evaluated using the United States laws.
In this post, we will share with you all the vital information you need to know about Lays Flavor Contest Winners Result 2020.
Brief History of Lays Flavor Contest
PepsiCo has held “Do Us A Flavor” contests in numerous countries with consumers suggesting millions of ideas for chips flavors around the world. In July 2012, the Lay’s brand launched its first “Do Us A Flavor” contest in the U.S.
This resulted in Lay’s Cheesy Garlic Bread submitted by Karen Weber-Mendham, a children’s librarian from Land O’Lakes, Wis., being selected as the first million-dollar winner. The contest returned to the U.S. for a second time in January 2014.
About Lay’s Lays Flavor
Lay’s potato chips is one of the billion-dollar brands that makes up Frito-Lay North America, the $13 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, N.Y. Learn more about Lay’s by visiting www.facebook.com/lays or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lays. You can also follow Lay’s on Instagram by visiting http://instagram.com/lays.
Frito-Lay, Inc. was formerly known as The Frito Company and changed its name to Frito-Lay, Inc. in September 1961.
The company was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas. Frito-Lay, Inc. mission’s “In order to make the best snacks on earth, they need to protect the earth. So they’ve committed to making sustainable products in four ways.”
Lays Flavor Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the 2020 Enter Lay’s Flavor Contest, you have to meet the following requirements.
- Contestants must be legal residents of any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- They must also be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in Lays Do Us a Flavor program.
Lays Flavor Contest Winners Result 2020
It is good to bring to our notice that the Lays Flavor Contest Winners Result 2020 is not yet out, we shall update you when the result is out
Lays Flavor Award Information
Here is how Frito-Lay disburses awards to its winners:
Semi-finalist Prizes will be granted after the Finalists are verified and identified. So, allow up to 12 weeks upon confirmation of these Finalists to get Semi-Finalist Prizes to be granted.
Finalist Prizes and also the Grand Prize will be granted following the Grand Prizewinner has been recognized and confirmed. So, allow up to 2 months upon Grand Prizewinner affirmation for Finalist Prizes and also the Grand Prize to be granted.
Lays Flavor Other Guidelines
- Your flavor name must not be the same or substantially similar to an existing flavor of LAY’S potato chips, nor may it be the same or substantially similar to the prior Do Us a Flavor finalists (Cheesy Garlic Bread, Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha, Cappucino, Mango Salsa, Wasabi Ginger, Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese, Biscuits & Gravy, Gyro, New York Reuben, and/or Truffle Fries.) For a list of existing LAY’S flavors, visit fritolay.com
- All Entries must be received and recorded within the Contest Entry Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. You may enter as many different Entries into the Contest as you like, as long as each Entry is substantially different from previous Entries.
- If the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that a participant has submitted two (2) or more Entries that are not substantially different from each other, the participant and/or the duplicative Entries may be disqualified.
- Participants may (but are not required to) use the tools on the Lay’s Web Site to create a custom packaging image to visually represent their Entry. The packaging images on the Lay’s Web Site (and the customization choices, if any) will not be judged and will not impact the outcome of the Contest.
Lays Flavor Application Guidelines
Throughout the Contest Entry interval, the Sponsor invites players to publish their thoughts to get a possible taste of LAY’S Potato Chips. Also, throughout the entrance process, participants will likely submit another:
- Proposed flavor name
- Up to 3 ingredients
- Your flavor inspiration or description expressed in one or more of the following manners
- Your Own Words. Limited to 600 characters
- Your Original Photo. Acceptable formats: Png or .jpeg. Limit one (1) photo per submission; and/or your Original Video.
Acceptable format: YouTube shares a link to the video. The video should be approximately 30 seconds in length; not to exceed 45 seconds. Submission should not feature music.
Limit one (1) video per submission.
Participant’s contact information, which may include first and last name, email address, birth date and zip code (altogether, the “Entry”).
Entries must be in English, however, they may include one or more familiar foreign words that have attained general acceptance and are commonly understood in the U.S. (e.g. “queso” or “fiesta”).
Lays Flavor Contest Worth
The Enter Lay’s Flavor contest provides the following to winners:
- Grand Prize (1): One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) in the form of a check or wire transfer payable to the winner within 6-8 weeks of Grand Prize winner verification.
- Finalist Prizes (2): Fifty Thousand dollars ($50,000) in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to each Finalist winner who is not the Grand Prize Winner.
- Semi-Finalist Prizes (7): Ten Thousand dollars ($10,000) in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to each Semi-Finalist winner who is not a Finalist or the Grand Prize Winner.
Lays Flavor Contest Award Number
Thus, in total ten (10) people win major check/wire awards in the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest.
About the Lays Flavor Contest
Frito-Lay, Inc. sponsors the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest. This North American company manufactures, markets, and sells corn chips, potato chips and several other kinds of snacks.
The company started its operation in 1930 as The Frito Company. It merged with H.W. Lay & Company in 1961to become Frito-Lay, Inc. In 1965, however, Frito-Lay, Inc. merged with the Pepsi-Cola Company, creatin the PepsiCo brand.
The company has grown exponentially ever since and is now the largest snack food company under Pepsico management, distributing snacks all over the world.
How to Enter the Lays Flavor Contest 2020
To enter for the Lay’s Do Us a Flavor contest, submit an idea to get a fresh flavor of potato oil. However, your entry needs to include a title to your own taste up to three components, and also a short essay on your inspiration. You can submit your entry into any of the following ways:
You can apply for the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest in 2020 through the company’s website. To do this, follow the guidelines below:
- Go on and visit Lay’s website at fritolay.com
- Afterward, sign into the website via the Facebook Link. You won’t have to give off your own personal info.
Select retailers provide additional online procedures of the entrance of the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest. You can visit any of these retail websites to complete and submit an entry.
- Using these Retailer Websites, you may be subject to the related Retailer’s Website Terms as well as provide a Facebook account before submitting your entry.
- After the competition entrance, Retailer Website(s) can also provide ancillary sweepstakes or giveaways, that can be susceptible to different giveaway rules published on such Retailer Website(s). See in Store screens for certain directions, including the domains for your various Retailer Sites.
Additional Social/Digital Stations
You can also enter the contest through social/digital stations. But know that:
- Social/Digital Stations can demand a Facebook account before the entrance. However, see certain guidelines on such Social Digital Channel.
- The Lay’s Website, Retailer Websites, and some other Social/Digital Stations are known to jointly as the “Web Site”
We believe the information was useful to you, share the same with your friends by clicking the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe so as to be getting other scholarship updates.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!