Mayoral Academic Program Port Stephens Council Government
The Mayoral Academic Scholarship Program gives Port Stephens students starting TAFE or University in 2020 the opportunity to receive a $2000 scholarship to help cover the cost of their studies
- Domestic students only.
To be taken at (country):
- Australian Universities
It is a partnership between Council and local businesses to support our next generation of business and industry leaders in Port Stephens.
The investment of one scholarship from a local business makes a big difference to a young person setting out on the next stage of their academic journey. Whether it is a year’s worth of textbooks, a laptop computer, or student accommodation — this contribution goes a long way to support local students and encourage life-long learning.
Mayoral Academic program Port Stephens Council Government is available to undertake Diploma level programs at Australian Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
only australian nationals.
The Scholarship provides a total of two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) to be paid in full shortly following the Presentation Ceremony in 2020.
The grant is available to candidates who:
- Applicants must be undertaking their first year of formal study at a tertiary educational institution (e.g. TAFE, university) in 2020;
- Candidates must be studying on a full or part-time basis;
- Currently live in the Port Stephens Local Government Area;
- Students are an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- Candidates whose tertiary studies are not financially supported by their employer
2020 Application Form and Program Conditions
- Download the 2020 Mayoral Academic Scholarships Application Form (PDF 235KB)
- Download the 2020 Mayoral Academic Scholarship Program Conditions (PDF 156KB)