National Scholars Program Scholarship at EMU, USA
Eastern Michigan University – USA is welcoming applications from suitably qualify and committed international students for National Scholars Program (NSP) Scholarship
- October 15, 2020
- International Students
- Eastern Michigan University, USA
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
The National Scholars Program (NSP) valued at $10,288 per academic year for two years, will pay the out-of-state differential for incoming students. You may qualify for the NSP scholarship if your cumulative GPA is 3.6 or higher from the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eastern Michigan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,288 per academic year for two years
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the National Scholars Program (NSP) Scholarship at EMU, USA
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Eastern Michigan University, USA.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- You may qualify for the NSP scholarship if your cumulative GPA is 3.6 or higher from the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the EMU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for National Scholars Program (NSP) Scholarship at EMU, USA
Students are automatically considered for the NSP/SUCG through the admission application. Students need to be admitted to the university before the Financial Aid priority deadline to be considered (May 1st for Fall and October 15th for Winter). If you wish to fill out an admissions application, please visit the EMU website at www.emich.edu.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!