Nigerian Army Recruitment Training 2020 Everything You Need to Know
Nigerian Navy Update 2020: Do you have interest in the Nigerian Army? Do you have any passion for force jobs? How much do you know about the Nigerian Army? Do you want to know about how they operate? if yes, read through this article carefully. It will give you information on how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020, and everything you need to know about Nigeria Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces, and responsible for land war operations. At the end of 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. In this article, you will find the following;
The Nigerian Army is responsible for the defense of the State and with the task of operating in order to achieve peace and security on the national and international territory.
Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Nigerian Army Recruitment Updates 2020
Prepare yourself for a new struggle, approaching a new year you certainly have hope that hasn’t materialized this year, for those who still don’t have a job, even though they have struggled to try, they must have a new spirit, don’t give up.
Correction of what is lacking in your life, make improvements so that the new year you can compete for a job. It’s not easy, but sometimes you have to do everything so that what you want can be realized.
How to Start Your Application
- First, you need to enter your valid email address
- Fill password which you want but it must be 8 characters long.
- It is advised to use a complex password
- Click on the register button to complete your registration
After that system will send you a confirmation message to your email address which entered at the time of registration.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
4). optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigeria Army Recruitment General Requirements
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 79rri/80rri Recruitment.
Does anyone aspire to be a soldier? Intrigued by the education path so that you can become a soldier? Surely it is not easy to be able to join as a member of the armed force. Apart from needing a strong physicality candidates must also be smart, courageous, disciplined, and agile.
If you are really interested below are the general requirements:
Here we will know the minimum requirements for Nigeria Army 2020 recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
The physical requirements that will be tested have different criteria for women and men.
Before registering, make sure you meet with the above-said requirements, especially age requirements.
NOTE: All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply For the Nigerian Army Recruitment
Whenever the application is carried out, it should be filled with caution. If the wrong information is filled up in haste then you can be deprived of the selection. So below we have given the correct and simple procedure for filing applications.
- Must use the valid and regularly active email address to register
- Visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng or www.naportal.com.ng
- Read requirements and method of application
- New user need to register with the website
- Login with email id and password
- Fill NA recruitment form online and complete it
- Take system generated form
- Visit designated exam venue and recruitment centers with original and attested documents
- For more information, visit the Nigerian Army official portal at www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Things to Note About the Nigerian Army Recruitment
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment
- There will be no zonal screening exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin
- Any candidate who falsified or forged his /her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification on inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
We believe this Complete Guide on Everything You Need to Know about the Nigerian Army Recruitment Training 2020 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!