Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations – 72nd Regular Course [UPDATED]
Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA entrance examination date and subjects combinations for qualified candidates that applied for the 72nd regular course admission
Latest Update: The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening Test for 72 Regular Course was earlier scheduled to hold on 30 May 2020 as indicated on the application portal. However, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent measures put in place by the Federal Government to prevent further spread through interstate lockdown and restrictions on travels, the Screening Test is hereby postponed. New date for the Test will be communicated in due course when the current situation improves. However, candidates are advised to check the portal regularly for updates. Inconveniences caused by this new development is highly regretted.
Applicants who successfully completed and submitted their applications are invited to the NDA Entrance Examination.
Conduct of NDA Entrance Examination for 72 Regular Course is scheduled to hold on
Saturday, 30 May, 2020.
In the light of this, candidates who duly applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180(One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations.
- Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
- Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
- Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!