Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands
Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands is open for International Students. See registration deadline, registration Method and Eligibility criteria below;
- 01 Mar 2021
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Netherlands Universities
The scholarship allows Short Training, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Netherlands Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Mar 2021.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society's sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands is available to undertake Short Training, Masters level programs at Netherlands Universities.
Scholarships are available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master's programmes (duration 12 – 24 months).
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship are listed in Studyfinder. Please search in.
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of - and living and working in - the following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- You cannot apply with us. You need to contact your Dutch education institution. Each institution may have different specific criteria.
- For more information on the general eligibility criteria please read:
- OKP information for applicants(165 kB)
- Please note that there are focus areas for each country. Only applications that fall within the focus area of your country of employment are eligible.
- Please check the obligations and conditions before you apply:
- Obligations for scholarship holders Orange Knowledge Programme
- Please check whether your local government requires a government statement:
In order to apply for the award, applicants must need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the online application form for this opportunity.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
Admission Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!